Join us for a hands-on session where we will be showing you how to make your own herbal goodies. The workshop will guide you through the basics of how we turn herbs into natural products, focusing on the restorative properties of a number of herbs. You will learn how to make a calendula infused lip balm, a rejuvenating bath salt soak and a relaxation spray with herbs and essential oils. You’ll take home a set of personalised products to enjoy at home by choosing from a range of herbs and essential oils.
The session will cover:
- an introduction to a number of restorative herbs
- how to make an infused oil with calendula flowers
- how to combine oils, waxes and essential oils into a lipbalm
- introduction to the properties of essential oils
- how to combine essential oils to make a relaxation spray
- how to use make your own bath salts by combining dried and fresh herbs and essential oils
Tickets £30 to include all materials and light refreshments.
Hackney Herbal is a social enterprise and 10% of your ticket price goes towards our community wellbeing work.
Previous attendees said:
"What a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon!"
"It's great that we got to make so many things, very good value for money and beautiful handouts!"