** SOLD OUT **
Join us for a relaxing workshop on herbal self-care as we explore herbs that are good for mind, body and soul. The evening will be a mix of storytelling and hands on making as we guide you through the properties of our favourite herbs that open, uplift and re-balance. We'll show you how to combine herbs, essential oils and other natural ingredients to make your own herbal products to take home. You will leave with a set of remedies including a calendula skin balm, a roll on perfume and a bath soak customised with your choice of ingredients.
The session will cover:
- an introduction to a number of restorative herbs
- how to make an infused oil with calendula flowers
- how to combine oils, waxes and essential oils into a skin and lip balm
- introduction to the properties of essential oils
- how to combine essential oils to make a perfume roll-on
- how to use make your own bath salts by combining dried and fresh herbs and essential oils
Tickets £30 to include all materials, informative handouts, herbal refreshments and homemade cupcakes.
Hackney Herbal is a social enterprise and 10% of your ticket price goes towards our community wellbeing work.
Feedback from similar workshops
"We absolutely loved the session, so pleased with all the things we got to make"
"Excellent workshop. I would love to attend another one."
"Really enjoyed the workshop and will be making my own balms from what I learned, thank you!"