Join us for a special herbal tea making workshop at the Geffrye Museum as part of the Chelsea Fringe Festival. In this workshop we will be sharing our top tips for making your own herbal tea blends. The workshop will guide you through the properties of a range of culinary, medicinal and wild herbs and how to combine them into unique blends. You'll get to blend and taste your own creations during the class as well as making a pack of herbal tea that you can take home! We'll also be sharing our tips for tea making materials and equipment.
The session will cover:
– Introduction to a range of herbs
– Discussing the properties of herbs as herbal teas
– How to mix different dried herbs together into blends
– Have a go at making a blend to try during the session
– Each person will make themselves a set of herbal tea bags to take home
Ticket price includes all materials and light refreshments
Regular Tickets £25
Hackney Herbal is a social enterprise and 10% of your ticket price goes towards our community wellbeing work.