We have teamed up with The House of St Barnabas to bring you a series of herbal workshops in the heart of Soho.
This workshop will talk you through the basics of how we turn herbs into products. You will learn how to make a calendula infused lip balm, a rejuvenating bath salt soak and a relaxation spray with herbs and essential oils. During this hands-on session you will get to make and take home a set of personalised products to enjoy at home .
The session will cover:
- an introduction to a number of restorative herbs
- how to make an infused oil with calendula flowers
- how to combine oils, waxes and essential oils into a lip balm (vegan option)
- introduction to the properties of essential oils
- how to combine essential oils to make a relaxation spray
- how to use make your own bath salts by combining dried and fresh herbs and essential oils
Tickets £30 and include all materials and recipe handouts.
Hackney Herbal is a social enterprise and 10% of your ticket price goes towards our community wellbeing work.
The House of St Barnabas is a charity whose vision is to create a future where lasting work is a reality for people affected by homelessness and social exclusion. Participants in our Employment Academy are given work placements throughout our not-for-profit members' club, enabling them to gain valuable work experience in a vibrant, inclusive and culturally driven space and City&Guilds awards in Hospitality and Employability.