** 1 more ticket available **
February is a quiet month in the garden, making it the perfect time to plan and prepare for the year ahead. In this informative workshop, we'll go through the entire year in a herb garden, and get you all set to make the most out of the growing season.
We will cover:
- the best time and different ways to propagate herbs
- life cycles of different plants and what that means to us
- seasonal tips on how to keep your plants healthy throughout the year
- how and when to harvest a variety of herbs
- what is available to forage at different times of the year
- drying and storing herbs
By the end of the afternoon, you will have a handy guide packed with information, tips and ideas for each month of the year.
This workshop is suitable both for beginners and those who already have some gardening or growing experience.
Tickets include all the materials, printed handouts, refreshments and a goodie bag to get you started once spring arrives including a set of seeds, herb snips, coir seed starters and pots.
Attendees from previous herb growing classes said:
"Thank you so much for an enjoyable day and for feeding my craving of planting herbs and plants. Hopefully my herbs will stay alive now"
"Thank you for an informative workshop. Has inspired me to learn more and experiment with growing herbs"