As winter approaches it’s time to get your cupboards stocked with winter remedies to keep you going during the colder months. In this session you’ll learn about a number of herbs that can be used to support your immune system and how to use them to make both preventative and restorative remedies. In this hands on session, you will get to make your own cough syrup, fire cider (a spicy and warming immune boosting tonic) and selection of teabags to create your own winter remedies kit.
The session will cover:
- an introduction to a number of herbs that support support our bodies during winter
- how to make decoctions from herb roots
- how to combine herbs into a cough syrup
- how to make fire cider using apple cider vinegar, fresh herbs, roots and foods
- how to combine dried herbs to create your own herbal teabags for common ailments
Ticket price includes all materials and light refreshments.